VOLUNTEER WITH US!
Due to the increased workload for our Pretendy Chef team WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Initially TWO volunteer roles are available, expenses will be covered and there may be an opportunity for paid P/T hours in future if you wish?
The work shall be in North Tyneside (Dudley/Annitsford/Burradon).
A commitment of around 2-4hrs, Tuesday and/or Fridays per week, weekdays only between 11.30am-2.30pm
If you are interested, then this role could potentially expand for you to support our school work and holiday clubs with young children which would require enhanced DBS (we will for the DBS).
This role includes:
- Helping with the setting up and clearing down
- Basic food preparation before activities
- Washing up kitchen equipment throughout the class
- Helping participants to pick up new skills and give reminders on how to follow the instructions provided by the Chef instructor
- St Paul’s Church Hall, Market St, Dudley NE23 7HR
- John Willie Sams Centre, Market St, Dudley NE23 7HS
- Interest in cooking
- A passion for food, nutrition and working with others
- Volunteers should be over 18 and not require individual direct support
- Confident communicators
- Have a positive outlook and be reliable
- Volunteers should have access to their own transport (expenses covered)