In 2023 we started delivering our offering our cookery workshops to external providers who were delivering their own kids holiday clubs.
Our cookery workshops are the perfect solution to any organisation who is planning their own holiday club. We are flexible and can offer various options to suit your program and costs.
- LUNCH, we prepare then drop off the participants lunches each day
- WORKSHOP, we deliver a 90min cookery workshop for the kids to make then consume their lunch. This can be offered as a single event during the week or a daily workshop
- SCHOOL, this option is a full 4hr session where kids will have a prepared menu, ingredients and then shown how to prepare and cook a two course meal from scratch.
Each child will work independently or in pairs and, depending on the menu choice, will be looking at
- Simple small knife skills: cutting, peeling, grating
- Following simple recipes
- Simple preparation techniques: measuring, mixing
- Identifying fruits and vegetables
- Nutrition – portion size, balanced plate, 5-a-day, eat the rainbow
- What happens to ingredients when they are cooked?
- Baking – weight, measure, flours, baking powder and yeast
- Tasting, seasoning – introducing herbs and spices
Please contact us for a tailored quote. We will always have core costs however the amount of participants and ingredients required will determine what you pay for the chosen Holiday Club Option.
Please be aware we require full payment in advance at the time of booking. Where the ‘daily’ workshop or the ‘school’ option is chosen we will accept a minimum 50% deposit to confirm a booking with full payment due at least 7 days prior to the first session.
To discus this further please call Dave Lattimer on 07886750916, or email (admin @ quadrantleisure.org)