We have access to the national Holiday Activities Fund (HAF) programme through North Tyneside Council.
This funding allows us to offer a limited number of FREE FUNDED PLACES to any North Tyneside Resident of a child in receipt of Free School Meals.
Our provision this Easter is exclusively for children aged 8 to 12 years of age with a priority on those identified with additional needs, Autism and mild to moderate disabilities. Please be aware we are unable to offer 1:1 care, administer any medication or offer personal hygiene support.
Dates & Times
- Tuesday 11 April: 09.15am – 12.15pm
- Wednesday 12 April: 09.15am – 12.15pm
- Thursday 13 April: 1.15pm – 4.15pm
- Friday 14 April: 1.315pm – 4.15pm
#HAF2023 funding allows us to offer a limited number of FREE places to those eligible and in receipt of free school meals.
For those who do not qualify for a free place, children will be required to pay £13.00per day, or £45.00 for all four days.
How to Book for FREE place
To qualify for a FREE space, you must LIVE in North Tyneside. The child must also be in receipt of FREE SCHOOL MEALS and/or have an ECHP in place at school.
If you do NOT qualify for a free place please use this secure form here
If you do qualify, please use the NT Residents button below to access the North Tyneside EASE booking system. You may only register on the system with a valid GMAIL, OUTLOOK or HOTMAIL email address. To sign in with a Hotmail account you need to select ‘Microsoft Account’.
- One registered please add your ‘dependents’ details (children)
- Click ‘Search for activities’
- Select ‘Weetslade’ from the activities area
- Select the day you wish to book and click ‘Register’
- Select the dependent you wish to attend that activity
- At the moment you must book each day individually (just repeat the step above)
- Check your email – if your child has SEND your booking will be pending confirmation
If you have any technical issues with the council booking system please contact the council via firstname.lastname@example.org
These links should only be used by those who have already registered using one of the forms above and DO NOT qualify for a free place from North Tyneside Council. When using the ‘Single day’ button, please ensure you adjust the quantity to reflect the number of days you have requested.
Once your payment has been processed this will complete your booking.